RE: (PM) Max Connect Speed

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:31:02 -0000

I don't think that this is what he want's to do as he was talking about
limiting connect speeds to 33,600 AND disalowing ISDN, but what you want
to do can be achieved with the Port-Limit attribute. This sets the
maximum number of MPPP/MCPPP ports allowed. Setting it to 1 will only
allow the user to have a single 64K ISDN channel.

Cheers

Phil