(PM) Re: [E102152] Random Rebooting PM-3

Luther D. Keal (dkeal@sierra1.sinosa.com)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 06:31:33 -0800 (PST)

Huh!

Since loading 3.7.2, I had one random reboot about 30 minutes after
rebooting one of the chasis.

Now, they are running fine after almost 3 days of uptime. No more random
reboots as of yet!

Thanks, Melissa. Guess I spoke to soon.