RE: (PM) Don't you just love Hayes.

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:52:25 -0700 (MST)

What gets me is what on earth takes modem makers sooooooooo long to
incorporate Rockwell's latest code into their modems and then even longer
to get international modems and special ones like voice models!?

Is it really THAT HARD? Or are they just all stupid? (they seem to be)

:)

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.