Re: (PM) CORRECTION: Problems Connecting

R Gibbons (rkg@empirenet.com)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:37:21 -0800 (PST)

A couple years ago we had a user who could not get connected
or stay connected, but only in the evening. Any other time of day was
OK. I asked him about the environment around his computer, the condition
of his line ... After talking for a few minutes I found the problem :
Halogen lights. Whenever this person got home it was getting dark. They'd
go to the den turn on the light (halogen) next to the system and be unable
to get connected. I had him replace the halogen light and he had no more
problems. Check the users environment.

Regards,
Rich Gibbons
EmpireNet Inc.