Re: (PM) Netstats not good

R Gibbons (rkg@empirenet.com)
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 14:20:08 -0800 (PST)

Up until about a month ago we were seeing several hundred
Ierrs/day many Resets and about 5-7% Collisions on all (7)
of our Portmasters. We installed a 3Com Hub for about a week
but nothing changed. We replaced the hub with a Bay 350T
switch and we are seeing at most 1-2 Ierrs/day (most are 0) about .1%
collisions and no Resets. The Bay switch is a really good box and
runs about $2100. I think Bay is offering a $25/port rebate.

Regards,
Rich Gibbons
EmpireNet Inc.