Re: (PM) Static IP address per port (fwd)

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:46:58 -0700 (MST)

What you are saying is that it is a resource allocation protocol - which
it is - all of those values are set up when the user first logs in and not
at any other times (such as a second login coming in).

Radius isn't a resource management protocol though.