Re: (PM) Radius (fwd)

Chris Wilson (cbw@atlantic.net)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 00:08:16 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Jacob Suter wrote:

> (hell this whole thing could be done through the pmconsole port with a
> little knowlage of how it works (that I am sure Livingson is not just
> itching to release)

The big problem is (doesn't it always seem like it comes down to this?)
scalability. Most of these solutions would work well with small to
single-digit POP'ed operations, but once you start to go
statewide/regional/nationwide, things get messier and messier. I'm
starting to get some weird ideas on ways it could be done, maybe I'll
start messing around with something :)

Chris

Chris Wilson (CW40) | http://www.atlantic.net
Internet Connect Company | Dial-up access * Web hosting
Sales: 800-422-2936 Support: 800-921-9328 | Leased lines * News services