Re: (PM) Brooks Fiber

Jorg B. (info@newmodels.com)
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:39:57 -0800

We are using Brooks Fiber PRI's with our PM3's and they work just fine.

Here are the settings:

set line0 isdn
set line0 isdn-switch dms-100
set line0 framing esf
set line0 encoding b8zs

Do the same for line1 if you have 2 PRI's going into the PM3, also make
sure you are running the latest ComOs.

Good Luck

Jorg B.
CWO