RE: (PM) Zoltrik

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:58:20 -0000

What version of the flash did you use ?

I have successfully used the Zoltrix 1.120 Flash code but interestingly
enough on an Askey modem :-)

As Askey didn't seem to have an upgrade available yet (it is an OEM
Dynalink) I thought, 'what the hell' and installed the Zoltrix one
(FMVSP56i) and Guess what, it worked. I have seen connections up to 46K
with it.....

Of course it then 'becomes' a Zoltrix modem but who cares !

Cheers

Phil

btw. I Installed my 56K modems yesterday and after servicing over 1000
calls on 1 PM3 with NO (repeat NO) complaints from ANY customers, I am
pretty happy with my 56K modems (i'm even wearing my Surf Bernard
T-Shirt i'm so pleased with the modems :-) (at least Lucent know how to
make a reasonable sized T-Shirt even if it does have a stupid picture of
a dog on the back)