Re: (PM) Re: LPM reboot

James D. Butt (jbutt@mwci.net)
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:05:41 -0600 (CST)

> On 11/3/97, at 2:22 PM, Andy Doolittle wrote:
> >Actually, I wrote the sarcastic response to the above, rather than the
> >cited text. My NT only has to reboot every couple of days ...
> >andy
>
> Well, I reboot mine maybe every 6 months when I do a hardware
> change, but then I don't run LE radius ;)

We have done over a year on one of our BSDI radius servers.

haha.. We have also had portmasters and IRX's with year+ uptimes.

James D. Butt 'J.D.'
Network Engineer Voice 319-557-8463
Network Operations Center Fax 319-557-9771
MidWest Communications, Inc. Pager 319-557-6347
241 Main St. noc@mwci.net
Dubuque, IA 52001 jbutt@mwci.net