Re: Global Village Teleport 56 (and Platinum, too, now)

Kaley Davis (kkjd@drizzle.net)
Thu, 28 Aug 97 13:30:34 -0700

My GV 56 was working fabulously with the old modems and ComOS 3.5.1b20.

Now, I have another customer who has a GV Teleport Platinum who is unable
to connect. She likewise had no problem at all with the old setup.
Sounds like it's Livingston's issue, not GV's.

If you have any advice to share about how you were able to get the GV's
to work, I would really appreciate it.

kaley

Kaley Davis, Founder kaley@drizzle.net 206.720.4799
Drizzle Internet NW http://www.drizzle.net/