Re: Global Village Teleport 56

Kaley Davis (kkjd@drizzle.net)
Wed, 27 Aug 97 18:19:19 -0700

FYI: A few minutes ago, I decided to go back to ftp.globalvillage.com to
see if there was a newer version of the K56 firmware, or if I could grab
1.002 again in case I installed it improperly, but all the K56 firmware
for Mac and PC is gone. The filenames are there, but their sizes are all
zero. Interesting.