Re: High ping times on PM3 (fwd)

Frank Heinzius (frimp@mms.de)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:30:16 +0000

Hi,

On 21 Aug 97 at 0:41, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time mark shaped the electrons to say...
> >We have a PM3 with 60 modems, at peak time there may be 40-50 lines in use
> >and our users experience high ping times 200-300ms to other machines on the
>
> What ComOS?
>
> And I presume this is with the old modems, which have known high latency.

Now the new cards are out (in North America only), and you gonna tell us the old cards
had drawbacks? I have lots of customers who have to use these old cards up to Octobre
(this is the date I´ve been told the cards will be available in Europe).
So what´s the deal? Will the new cards also be POS when 3rd generation cards appear?
Is your statement official?!?

Frank

--
Frank M. Heinzius             MMS Communication GmbH
mailto:frimp@mms.de           Eiffestrasse 598