Re: RADIUS Quickie

Scott Call (scall@ccnet.com)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 15:36:27 -0700

Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> If using the -b option of RADIUS (for the dbm stuff), do you need to
> reload/kick/kill radiusd when changes are made to the database?

We don't, and it doesn't seem to affect anything. Of course, we edit
the DBM rather than rebuild from a flatfile everytime we edit it.
I don't know what would happen if you rewrote the DBM file from scratch.

-Scott

> TIA.

|Scott Call             | Negawaku wa,                          |
|Network Engineer       | hana no shita nite haru si-nan,       |
|CCnet, Inc             | sono kisaragino mochizuki-no koro.    |