Re: Oracle and Radius

Chris Wilson (cbw@atlantic.net)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 19:50:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Bill Butler wrote:

> I'm new to this list. Sorry, if this question is redundant but I checked
> the archives and can't find anything that answers the question.
>
> Is there a version of hacked radius for Solaris 2.5 that will query an SQL
> or ODBC compliant database instead of the /etc/raddb/users data file? We
> just installed our Oracle server and we'd like to try experimenting with
> something like this if anyone has any leads.

I patched it up to query an mSQL server... not that hard to do... I just
hacked it in at the point where it tries to getpwnam from what I recall..

Chris

Chris Wilson (CW40) | http://www.atlantic.net
Internet Connect Company | Dial-up access * Web hosting
Sales: 800-422-2936 Support: 800-921-9328 | Leased lines * News services