Re: Compression

Andy Doolittle (andy@server.livingston.com)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 13:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Marty Likier wrote:

> At 11:55 AM 8/19/97 -0400, Alexander Morales wrote:
> >Home come the compression is set to none and protocol is Direct. Cant seem
> >to find it in the release notes?
>
> It is a comestic problem. We will it fixed ASAP.
^^^^^^^^
That a combination of domestic and cosmetic?

> >Also strange Disconnect causes
>
> What's so strange about these disconnects?
>

> >dm Port Status Speed Compression Protocol Calls Retrain Disconnect
> >--- ---- ------ ----- ----------- -------- ------ ------- ------------
> >M0 S1 ACTIVE 28800 V42BIS LAPM 24 0 NORMAL
> >M1 S2 ACTIVE 26400 NONE DIRECT 4 0 LAPM RETRY LIMIT
> >M2 S3 ACTIVE 24000 NONE DIRECT 18 0 LAPM DISCONNECT
> >M3 READY UNKNWN NONE NONE 20 0 LAPM DISCONNECT
> >M4 S5 ACTIVE 28800 NONE DIRECT 6 0 NORMAL
> >Integrated Network Solutions Corp. www.insc.net
> >305.436.0910 admin@insc.net Serving South Florida
> >

> --
> Marty Likier
> Product Marketing Mgr.
> marty@livingston.com

andy
++++
In Redmond, no one can hear you scream ...

My opinions, of course, are my own, unless they were given to me by my
employer.

Andrew Doolittle - Sr. Engineer Livingston Enterprises
email: andy@livingston.com vmail: (800)458-9966
smail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588