Re: limiting access on certain ports

Per Hedeland (per@erix.ericsson.se)
19 Aug 1997 08:37:34 GMT

Stephen Fisher writes:
>That will let the particular user only on that port,

Yes, as did the original poster's own ("ugly":-) suggestion - if that
isn't wanted, the NAS-IP-Address and NAS-Port items can be removed from
the user's entry.

> I think the original
>poster wants a way to keep all others off of that port as well.

Which I believe the first DEFAULT entry will achieve - assuming (like in
the original suggestion) that none of them have non-DEFAULT entries.

--Per Hedeland
per@erix.ericsson.se