Re: potential routing loops

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 06:43:59 -0600 (MDT)

At one point Livingston did have it sending back ICMP unreachable messages
in one of the betas that I was testing on some PM2's but it looks like
they took that code out and are probably working on a better solution..

- Steve
- Systems Manager
- Community Internet Access, Inc.
- Gallup and Grants, New Mexico