Re: Who's received them

David Davies (David@buckeyeweb.com)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:05:28 -0400

#2 sitting here with no modems but....

We're on the East coast so a little delay makes sense.
Seems that most of you West coast types obviously got yours already.

Sitting here not smokin' (tryin' to quit), but we've got coffee today
yaaahhhoooo !!!!

David Davies
Director, Internet Services
Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
http://www.buckeyeweb.com
"Through the modem, past the NAP, around the World, nothing but Net...."
-------EXPANSION ONLY--------BRING BERNIE BACK TO CLEVELAND--------