Re: Who's received them

Tim Flavin (tim@i1.net)
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:23:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Jon Rust wrote:
>
> > I've received a few responses. Please send more!
> >
> > As of Wednesday, #27 has received them, #57 has not
> >
> > That would match up with what MZ told me on Tuesday. They shipped just
> > under 50 sites worth on Monday, and expected it would take 2 days to get
> > there. Let's hope they keep the same pace (or get faster!).
>
> at that rate, #800 will take 3 weeks from today?

I had a great conversation with someone at Livingston last night, and the
plan I was told was to ship 100% of the modems to tracking numbers 400 and
below, then 1 box worth to 401 and above, then coming back and finishing
the remaining modems for 401 and above.

Tim "Glad I'm number 192" Flavin

Tim Flavin Internet Access for St Louis & Chicago
Internet 1st, Inc Toll Free Sales & Support 800-875-3173
http://www.i1.net For more information email info@i1.net