Re: V.32/V.34 compatability problems with K56flex cards?

Tim Hodges, Triangle Telephone Cooperative Assoc. (7thodges@3rivers.net)
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:16:41 -0600

We upgraded to the new cards and S/W yesterday. I am disappointed to be
getting calls today from folks who were able to connect yesterday
and now are no longer able to get on.

I am going to be working with a customer later today who is in this boat.
She doesn't know what kind of modem she has, but has a Gateway 2000
so I assume some sort of USR.

I also have a Diamond Supra customer also who was working and now is not.

I really hoped that the new stuff would solve problems instead of
creating them. I may pull out the new cards.

Tim Hodges
7thodges@3rivers.net