Re: Did anybody get their new Modem Cards???

Tim Hodges, Triangle Telephone Cooperative Assoc. (7thodges@3rivers.net)
Fri, 01 Aug 1997 15:44:42 -0600

My understanding was that the new software would also support the old
cards. For example you could just put in half new cards if you wanted
to compare performance..

However, they probably also do not want to release code late in the week
so that if there are problems they won't come over a weekend..

Tim Hodges
7thodges@3rivers.net