Re: New CT1 tarriff from US West

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:19:45 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> This appears to be the same change that my ISP rep has told us about.
> Yes, it will work just fine with the PM3 - it is described below just how
> our current CT1's are set up (single phone number, 24 DS0's over a T1,
> etc).
>
> The main change I have heard is that it brings the price from ~$2000/mo to
> ~$1200/mo.

Yes? But we are getting this for about $826/month now from them. It is
the only reasonable thing we have ever gotten from them. And I think it
is still overpriced at that.

Doug Ingraham Question your beliefs. Remember that just because you
Rapid City, SD believe something to be true doesn't make it so. Practice
USA tolerance in all things and the world can be a better place.