Re: Free pm3's

Robert Boyle (robert@garden.net)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:42:27 -0400

At 07:28 PM 07/28/97 -0700, Leonard <pmfan@infinetgroup.com> wrote:
>That's what the guys at solunet told us too. But the offer only applies to
>PM3s bought between sometime in the middle of this month till sept 30.
>What I'm wondering is - is the free unit just the base unit, or is it with
>the whole 48 digital 56Kflex-ready (or upgradeable) modems?

Why would they do that only for new buyers? I was an early adopter. I
bought my first two units in December and I would like my free PM3...
Although I did buy another two this month so far.

-Robert

Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net WAN/Intranet/Internet Services
Garden Networks: New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. / Newton, NJ 07860 (973)300-9211 10AM-5PM EST
28 Route 46 West / Pine Brook, NJ 07058 (973) 808-5558 10AM-7PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net