Re: Log Parser for NT - Binary not Perl?

Robert Hiltibidal (rob@rob.fgi.net)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 14:11:10 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy,

Perl for nt isn't very stable yet. Might be why he wants a non perl
version. There's some pascal and c++ compilers out there for nt you could
probally use to port some perl scripts over.

Rob

Systems Programmer "Open the doors of your stores
rob@fgi.net 24 hours a day"
morgan@springpatch.com Springpatch Mall
http://www.springpatch.com