RE: RFE (fwd)

Phil Taylor (Phil@lansystems.co.uk)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:52:35 +0100

Although I acknowledge that people other than ISP's use LE products, as
their main market is indeed ISP's (almost all of whom would not have any
need to route IPX) I wouldn't expect them to spend too much engineering
time improving IPX support.

So, from my perspective (somebody who supports a number of ISP's who use
LE products) no these things are not particularly high on my RFE list.

BTW the only customers that I have that use IPX over dial-up/wan
connections use 3Com kit (corporate policy !!!)

Cheers

Phil