Re: Forcing traffic to port 80 to go to squid server

Net Master (spider@is1.alphanet.com.au)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:28:58 +1000 (EST)

We are experimenting a SSL+apache which will only talk to the Squid
Proxy! But we would like to add more services 2! One does have to ask
users to set their client to the proxy thro' otherwise nothing will work!

Alpha