Re: RFE (fwd)

James Courtier-Dutton (James@superbug.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 27 Jul 97 21:47:06

Hello,
Much as I think this is a good idea. Why arn't more people asking for PPP CBCP (Dialback).
Also, after much testing, I found that IPX support in Livingston products is not good.
1) No Novell Login Keepalive spoofing
2) Does not fully support IPXCP (See RFC1552)
3) It uses IPXWAN instead of the better IPXCP which is supported by all Bay and Cicso products.
Also there should be a move away from location tables used for dialback. Radius should support it all.
Including Fixed Dialback and Roving Dialback (see PPP CBCP)

Please reply saying wether you think this is high up on you RFE list.
Cheers
James

My PGP Public key is at http://www.superbug.demon.co.uk/public.asc