Re: OR-HS & PM3 & PM2E

John Storms (jstorms@livingston.com)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 11:52:39 -0700

At 11:02 AM 7/25/97 -0700, Phil Thomas wrote:
>Greetings,
>
> I was curious if anyone knows how to reset and OR, PM3, and PM2E to
> it's original factory default settings - all blank ?

The following commands erase the config. After erasing the config the
active config will still be in memory. If you were to type 'save all' the
configuration would be written to flash from ram. To get rid of the config
you have to erase the config and then reboot the box. You will need to do
the inital configuration over the S0 port.

Before ComOS 3.5

set register 0x0102 # Erases just the configuration

ComOS 3.5 and above

erase config

---
jstorms@livingston.com
Diplomacy:  The art of saying good doggie
while seaching for a big rock.