Re: Incompatible set of protocols...

Mark Zedwick (mc@proaxis.com)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:29:45 -0700

We usually just un-install the Dial-Up adapter, in the Network control
panel, and then re-run the Internet Setup Wizard. That replaces the
necessary protocols, although it won't install the Client For Microsoft
Networks, so you have to do that by hand if you want that "Save Password"
box to be checkable.
It's defiantly a Win95 thing. It doesn't matter what kind of terminal
server a user logs into. If that file becomes corrupt, it's over. (Note,
people who turn their computers off while still connected have this happen
more often.)

-Mark