Re: PM3 and 3.5.1 B20 (fwd)

Chris Steva (csteva@penn.com)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 00:32:05 -0400

We saw this problem a lot with semi/generic software modems such as zoltrix
and some others that use the HSP chip. They should contact their modem
manufacturer and get the latest software which I recall to be 2.16 or
higher. This response came from Livingston support. We ended up reverting
our ComOS back to 3.5c6 so I have not directly tested this solution.

Chris Steva
Penncom Internet Company