Re: Stoping Multiple logins

Robert Hiltibidal (rob@rob.fgi.net)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 06:30:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Greg Weaver wrote:

> Is there any way I can detect and/or limit multiple logins to a PM2e.
>
> I'm using NT boxes for Radius etc, so PmMon is out.

Grab a 496 dx4100, put 32 meg ram and a 1giger.... Put linux on it and
then give me a call. We've got a perl program that works quite nicely..
after a threshold limit is reached it disables the account (You have to
put AccountDiabled as a shell) I would suspect this program would work in
an NT environment but I haven't had much opportunity to test perl in NT.

Rob

> PERSONAL INTERNET SERVICES - http://www.weaver.net.au
> Internet and Computer Consulting
> Ph. +61 2 9568-5457 Fx. +61 2 9564-5485
> Mobile (0411) 429958 mailto: greg@weaver.net.au
>
> "The truth is out there........ But so are lies"

Systems Programmer "Open the doors of your stores
rob@fgi.net 24 hours a day"
morgan@springpatch.com Springpatch Mall
http://www.springpatch.com