Re: PLL Errors on 2501 -> PM3(Timing Probs?)

Krzysztof Adamski (kadamski@netsurf.net)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 16:38:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Kyle Platts wrote:
[snip]

> >Here is the exact config of the Adtran:
> 1) NI 1)Format:ESF
> 2)Code:B8ZS
> 3)YEL ALRM:ENA
> 4)XMIT PRM:OFF
> 5)CLOCK SOURCE:INTERNAL --> changed to NETWORK
> 6)BIT STUFFING:DISA
> 7)SET LBO:0.0
>
> I would change the line build out (LBO) to auto. This makes the CSU send out a signal that is the same strength as what is being received and helps to eliminate cross talk on the span.

A comment on the LBO auto, when we got our first Adtran it didn't work.
Adtran told us that we were to close to the smartjack and we needed to
switch the LBO to 0.0. This has worked without any errors for the last two
years.

Krzysztof