Re: Backup Radius Server.

Mike Pistone (pistone@eurekanet.com)
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:13:31 -0400 (EDT)

On a similar note...

If auth1 goes down and it won't try auth2 for 30seconds or something like
that. The unfortunate thing is that the win95 DUN timeout defaults to
something less than how long it takes to try the second auth server. So
W31 and Mac users can authenticate fine (although a bit slower) but most
W95 people get the "compat set of net proto" message.

Is it just me or do other people get this?

-Mike

Mike Pistone pistone@eurekanet.com
Systems/Network Administrator ph 614.593-5052
Eureka Networks, Ltd. fx 614.594-3632