Re: QOS

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 13:23:34 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds more like you have some other beef against this guy other
than the words he chooses to use. This is an open list that is
used to help portmaster users. Yes, I get bored/annoyed with the
number of people using "pop" terms they get out of the trade mags
like applying QoS to normal point to point TCP/IP. But then again
there are the few hundred or so requests for things like "the best
init string for a USR Sportster" Ya just gotta wade through that if
that type of question is not at the level of expertise that interests
you.