Re: route to NT

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 21:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Don Carney wrote:

> Has anyone out there successfully routed a subnet to an NT4.0.

yes, and im sure many others do.

> I have checked the mailling list archive and have seen bits and pieces
> but no definative answer.
> I know Nt needs 2 subnets. One for the LAN and one for the WAN.
> I would like to use radius to route to the NT.

in my experience, yes.

> If anyone has this working, and would like to share there setup,
> Please post to the list or email privately.

someuser Password = "somepassword", Expiration = "Sep 30 1997"
Service-Type = Framed,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-IP-Address = 206.X.Y.Z,
Framed-Route = "206.3.2.1 206.X.Y.Z 1",
Framed-Route = "206.3.2.2 206.X.Y.Z 1",
Framed-Route = "206.3.2.3 206.X.Y.Z 1",
Framed-Route = "206.3.2.4 206.X.Y.Z 1",
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.224

etc etc on the static framed-route entries up to the limit of ips in the
.224 netmask starting with .1 which is .30 i believe...

> Thanks
> Don

Robert H. Hanson
422 West Riverside Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Suite #516
Spokane, Wa. 99201 Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 444-INET email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/