Re: Getting Service-Type=Login-User to work

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 12:20:58 -0600 (MDT)

This doesn't seem to be the case with my users file (trimmed down
version):

(I am running Radius 2.0.1 from Livingston on a BSD/OS 2.1 box)

# Username Palex runs PPP if alex's UNIX password matches
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Prefix = "P", NAS-Port-Type = Async
Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Routing = None,
Framed-MTU = 1500,
Filter-Id = "normal",
Idle-Timeout = 1800

# Username alex runs PPP if alex uses PAP to authenticate and port autodetects
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Framed-Protocol = PPP, NAS-Port-Type = Async
Service-Type = Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol = PPP,
Framed-Routing = None,
Framed-MTU = 1500,
Filter-Id = "normal",
Idle-Timeout = 1800

# Anything else uses Rlogin to the host shell.cia-g.com
DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
Service-Type = Login-User,
Login-Service = Rlogin,
Login-IP-Host = shell.cia-g.com,