Re: need Mail HUB or not

Damien T. (damient@livewire.comsec.net)
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 12:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

At 08:54 AM 6/27/97 -0500, you wrote:

>A bit off topic but important...
>
> Yes a mail hub will be easier. You also need to set a MASQUERADE_AS
>entry. In your sendmail.cf you will also neeed a cw entry for each of your
>virtual domains...

While we're off-topic with sendmail issues, I'm very interested in hearing
from anyone who is able to handle e-mail for many 'virtual' domains and has
found a way to keep spammers from using the box to relay their crap to the
far corners of the Internet. Someone on the list recently had such a
problem, and now that we've experienced the same thing, I wish I'd paid
better attention <g>! I suspect this will become an ever-increasing problem...

Thanks! Back to PortMaster issues...

D.