Re: Fireworks for the 4th on our PM-3

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
Fri, 04 Jul 1997 06:54:05 -0700

David Glynn wrote:

> Oh, and Dale Reed's RADIUS ran right with the PM-3, authenticating it's
> tail off.

RadiusNT has a tail? That must be a new feature. :)

> It's one thing to think your hardware (and software) is capable of whatever
> is thrown at it, quite another to watch it in real time.
>
> Kudos all around. I am impressed.

I'm curious what other people have seen for QC on the PM3s? So far, we
have
ordered two of them. The first was DOA, but Livingston cross-shipped a
new
one Saturday delivery (we where on a tight deadline). Its worked fine.
We
justed ordered a second one, and although it works, the power support
fan
does not (not that good for a can-of-sardines style equipment).

So far thats 2 for 2 with (what I am guessing) power supply problems.
When we talked to Livingston about the first one, they said we were
the first (doesn't every vendor tell you that?) to report a DOA PM3.
Guess we just have bad luck or something...

--
Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)
       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs