Re: NEED QUICK INFO:Analog Lines/Computer Peripherals 56K Modem

James Laszko (jlaszko@tfb.com)
Thu, 03 Jul 1997 14:07:42 -0700

At 02:58 PM 7/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>One of our customers just purchased a computer with a Computer Peripherals
>>56K modem . We have PM-2e, all analog lines, all Microcom 33.6 rack
>>modems. He can connect to our home page but cannot open any one else's
>>web page. Could it be because of his modem and us not having digital
>>lines?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Gail
>Nope. He probably has a setting wrong, such as what
>he has specified for DNS.

Or they're not using the default route of your PM-2e's.

James Laszko - Director, Technical Services
TFBnet (http://www.tfb.com)
jlaszko@tfb.com
P.O. Box 2828 - Fallbrook, CA - 92028 - USA
(760) 728-7920 [Voice], (760) 728-6572 [Fax]
Courage is your greatest present need.