Re: MCI PRI Switch

Ron Long (rlong@sagelink.net)
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 22:18:50 -0500

Joe Portman wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Alex Rodriguez wrote:
>
> > Word to the wise DO NOT go with MCI local service. They have no
> clue
> > what they are doing. Please do not send me emails on how well it is
>
> > working for you. I have 11 ts with MCI local, and they suck.
>
> I have 20 MCI T's. As quickly as I can, I will have none.

<<< TEAR HERE >>>

I have something else I would like to throw in. They have been sending
me invoices that say I owe 15K in back charges, and unpaid invioces
(they are one of my backbone T-1's). We went to their office last week
in Austin to straighten things out, and walked out with them oweing us
$57.00. From 15K to -50.00 in about an hour. They dont want your
business for backbone connections either. We signed a lease that was
broken 4 mos after the ink dried. 15% cut if we signed 1 yr. Then they
imposed some "tarriffs" that were left out of the lease. BAD BAD NEWS
ALTOGETHER.

Ron Long
WNSC