Re: Livingston support??

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:42:49 -1000 (HST)

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Joshua Barney wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 kbethke@ezy.net wrote:
>
> > Does it usually take everyone else on this list 4 to 6 weeks to get
> > a tech support call back from livingston? Cisco is from 10 minutes
> > to 2 hours.. Guess I'll be getting AS5200's instead of pm3's They
> > may cost a little more but at least they call you back.
> >
> > Are they too busy? or do they just not have any answers?
> >
> > -Scott
> >
> I hate to get going on this... But yes they sometimes are slow calling
> back... What I have done is kept calling until I got someone and the tech
> support does and wonderful job. Just my thought on the matter!

My experience is that the ticket-takers aren't the happiest people, either
that or their phone sets are crap since I have to continually ask them to
repeat themselves.

Otherwise, support itself is awesome! Where else can you get the actual
programmers/engineers calling you back to fix your problem?

Also, many employees of Livingston are on this list, and we also try to
help so you may occasionally get a fix within a few minutes depending on
how quick people can get the e-mail...

Scott, what is your problem and have you also cc'd a copy to
support@livingston.com?

--
Aloha,

Sherwood