Re: PM3 and X2 (fwd)

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:38:37 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, MegaZone wrote:

> Once upon a time Ralf Sauther shaped the electrons to say...
> >is Livingston planning to support X2 with a PM3 or will it only support
> >K56flex ? Many of our customers use USR-Modems and as far as i know, USR

You should make your current customers very well aware of where you are
going with respect to the 56k technology. I think you will be suprised
how many people will just wait for the ITU standard when you blow away all
the USR x2 hype.

Check ouu homepage (www.crocker.com) and look at our '56k modem policy'.
We have had very good response from that.

-Matt

Matthew S. Crocker - Systems Administration  	matthew@crocker.com
Crocker Communications				Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710					Fax:   (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710			http://www.crocker.com