Re: PM-3 PPP

James T. Robson (robie@thewebplace.com)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 20:07:39 -0400

Stephen,
I will no doubt use Radius soon but I believe it will help me to
understand the PM-3 better if I configure it by hand for right now. I am a
startup and I have zero customers and my short term goal is to do a
configuration and run some tests and possibly get a few "test" customers
while I configure Radius.
Thanks, Robie