Re: in.pmd

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 13:05:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Jake Messinger wrote:

> > pmconsole frequently crashes (segfaults, I think) on my redhat 4.1 system.
>
> Hmm, running a recent version? Using recent libs? Ive run pmconsole on 3
> different slackwares and never got a crash. Maybe im just lucky. ;-)

The one from pm_3.5.3_Linux.tar.Z. It could be that it's unhappy with my
upgraded libc (5.4.23). I downloaded pm_3.5.3_Linux.tar.Z in preparation
for upgrading my PM to 3.5, but I'm kind of afraid to try it with
pmconsole crashing frequently. Perhaps I should use pminstall
instead...it seems simple enough.

Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net> | Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
Network Administrator | be proof-read for $199/hr.
________Finger jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______