Re: X2 PM2e-30

Thomas Copeland (tceagle@eagle.ca)
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 16:49:59 -0400 (EDT)

David:

On Sat, 26 Apr 1997, David Davies wrote:

> X2 USR connected to a PM2-E30 OS 3.5
>
> We decided to give this a shot for one of our clients
> I've tried a couple of different init strings for the PM2 but the client
> still can't connect at anything better than 28.8

I may have missed something but PM2e won't do better than 33.6 and
in our area that's unlikely unless the client is coming from the same
wire center. If they can get 28.8 consistently... they should be happy.
We'll see 31.2 quite a bit but only a few 33.6 on our PM2e/MultiTech
system.

I trust you aren't expecting a digital x2 connection from your analog
PM2e/modem setup.

-tom