Re: PM2e-30 (fwd)

Jeffrey J. Mountin (sysop@mixcom.com)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 23:32:11 -0500

At 07:18 PM 4/24/97 -0700, MegaZone wrote:
>Once upon a time Jake Messinger shaped the electrons to say...
>>Youve got to be kidding. Youd buy ram at Radio Shack?
>
>Yes, of course I was kidding.

Why? It is "America's technology store." ;-)

>CompUSA is in the same plaza.

CompUSeless? ... I won't say it.

>Actually, I buy a lot of components at RS - they are cheap, and usually it
>is name brand stuff just OEMd. And old roomie of mine worked there.

Just like the Sears industrial drill I have that is really a DeWalt, but
built to a higher specification (or so I heard) *and* costs less.

Hmmm... license out the PM3... the disguised one sells for more... and LV
makes out both ways... NAH!

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990