was Re: pm3 modem commands now FAQ

Sherwood Pekelo (spekelo@iav.com)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:14:02 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Marty Likier wrote:

> At 09:08 PM 4/23/97 -0700, John Harkin wrote:
> >Where are the AT commands for the 5BRI cards documented? In particular,
> >I'd like to force a DOV call to our new PM3 running CT1 to see if that
> >works. Just doing a regular dial out gives a 64K connect and the PM3
> >assigns a modem to the call. Kinda stalls there...
>
> Try using the &n55 dialing command.

Marty,

all the Livingston employee on this list respond so well to our questions.
I think however is the time for you folks to remind us of the location of
the FAQ.

I know many questions I have had, if I had just dug up either release
notes or looked at the FAQ, were answered by such.

Though I do have a small beef in the way the ComOS 3.5 notes on syslog
were only in the PM2 release notes and not in the PM3...

Just a thought.

--
Aloha,

Sherwood