Re: PM3 Users

David Davies (David@buckeyeweb.com)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:05:44 -0400

----------
> From: Kevin Smith <kevin@ascend.com>
> To: David Davies <David@buckeyeweb.com>
> Subject: Re: PM3 Users
> Date: Monday, April 21, 1997 4:43 PM
>
> At 04:14 PM 4/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >We scrapped all but one of our Pipelines and installed OR-U's. Would
have
> >been pretty smooth if I hadn't of made a mess out of VLSM on the last
> >two....oop's
> >
> >Both fired right up after a quick smack along side of my head from Liv
> >Support.

> Scrapped them ? I guess our price-cuts killed the market for used Pipes ?
Well scrapped is a relative term...

Let me check the list here......uh

1 was traded for a case of long neck Bud
2 others for 4 tickets to CSN this summer (crosby, stills, and nash)
and I think the last one is being used as a back up on one of our clients
networks...

So I guess they did retain some value

David Davies
Director, Internet Services
Buckeye Internet Services, Ltd.
http://www.buckeyeweb.com
"Around the World, through the modem, over the T-1 lines, past the NAP,
nothing but Net...."