Re: Magic NYNEX incantation for channelized T1?

Shawn (shawnc@ime.net)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:17:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Jake Messinger wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Shawn wrote:
>
> > We've been trying to get *affordable* PRIs up here in Maine w/Nynex.. We
> > started around $2200 per PRI per month... Supposedly that price couldn't
> > get any lower... Well we finally got down to about $950... Still too
> > high... I agree with you about Nynex.. We are now going to be forced to
> > get BRIs ... and x2. :(
>
> Call em and ask for SELECT VIDEO service.

They don't know what it is... He said they have TV1 which is a video
service they offer which is video only... MPEGs... I think they are just
unwilling to sell us affordable PRIs because they are going to get into
the internet business themselves... My 2 cents...